Video Editing With Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Learn Video Editing Using Adobe PremierePro CC
The Video Editing with PremierePro CC course is an intensive training programme designed to equip students with working knowledge and skills to use the Adobe PremierePro CC software.
The course is presented on a part time and full time basis and consists of 7 training sessions.
The course is presented at the Modderfontein location close to Edenvale - 1 High Street, 13 Kestrel Place, Moddercrest Office Park.
Understanding The Principles That Make A Difference
Putting The Theory Into Practice To Experience The Results
Test & Conclusion
Multiple Choice Test & Present A Portfolio Of Work
- 7 sessions (+-1.5 hours per session) and includes 2 x Photoshop CC for Video training sessions.
- Learn how to use Adobe Premiere Pro CC video editing software and Photoshop CC to support the editing workflow.
SKILLS AFTER SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE COURSE
After successful completion of the course, a student is expected to demonstrate the following proficiency:
- Editing video footage using PremierePro CC.
- Apply video transitions, colour correction and other effects and masks to video footage.
- Apply sound effects and transitions to audio tracks.
- Integrate a stills images into a video production.
- Inserting screen text.
- Exporting video for use on various platforms.
- Students have the option to take an examination (a multiple choice test and submit a final assignment which will both used for grading purposes.)
- The examination fee is R550 per person and this is payable in addition to the course fee.
- An overall mark of 55% is required to pass.
- The following certificates are awarded:
- 55% to 69% - Proficiency Certificate Premiere Pro CC Video Editing
- 70% to 89% - Distinction Certificate Premiere Pro CC Video Editing
- 90% and higher - Certificate of Merit Certificate Premiere Pro CC Video Editing
- Students who choose not to take the examination, or who do not achieve the minimum pass park, will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- The course is presented in English and students are required to have a good command of the language to engage in classes.
- Basic computer literacy is required.
- Prior learning assumed to be in place includes: proficiency in using Photoshop CC software.
- Students who are not enrolled on the Introduction to Video Production course will be required to provide their own video footage to be used during training sessions.
- You are required to have a laptop computer to use during the training sessions.
- You need internet access at home/work to do assignments.
- You need to have Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Bridge installed on your laptop.
- Premiere Pro CC - Session 1 to 5 ... Theoretical and practical classroom training of +- 1.5 hours per session. (Additional sessions can be booked depending on student progress and requirements)
- Photoshop CC for Video - Session 6 and 7
- Session 8 (optional extra) ... Examination.
- The course fee is R6500 per person.
- The course fee excludes:
- the optional examination fee of R550.
- additional training sessions - either book 5 sessions for R6500, or one session at a time at R990 per session.
Johnathan Andrews facilitates all lectures, online guidance and exams personally.
Course Starting Dates 2020
The short course is presented at our location in Stoneridge, Edenvale on a one-on-one basis or to groups.
Please complete the contact form to discuss a starting date.