Take your photography to the next level!
Book private photographic training and mentorship sessions with Johnathan Andrews.
This is the perfect training solution if you are starting out in photography or if you want to take your craft to the next level!
What to expect from a training session?
Firstly, a training session has a duration of +-1 hour.
The contents can be tailored and could include:
- post-production using Adobe Photoshop and Bridge
- camera settings
- technical principles and approaches
- creative composition
- posing a model
- and much more …
What is required?
- Provide your own camera, lenses, computer and other equipment.
- The sessions are done in Stoneridge, Edenvale during normal business hours. Alternatively, a session could be done at your location outside of business hours at an additional charge.
- If you wish to shoot a model during a session, bring your own, but a model can be arranged at an additional cost.
I am an amateur and beginner in photography. Can I book a session?
- Yes, beginners and amateurs can book a session. You have to have your own camera and lenses though.
- The session will be geared to cater for you from a beginners perspective.
Contact us now to check availability
- Tel: 082 852 7522
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org