Take your photography to the next level.
Book a 2 to 3 hours private photographic training and mentorship session with Johnathan Andrews.
This is the perfect training solution if you are starting out in photography or if you want to take your craft to the next level!
What to expect from a training session?
The contents can be tailored and could include:
- camera settings
- technical principles and approaches
- creative composition
- posing the model
- and much more …
What is required?
- Provide your own camera and lenses.
- The session will be in Johnathan’s studio and his lighting equipment can be used – unless you want to bring your own.
- Bring your own model, but a model can be arranged at an additional cost.
I am an amateur and beginner in photography. Can I book a session?
- Yes, beginners and amateurs can book a session. You have to have your own camera and lenses though.
- The session will be geared to cater for you from a beginners perspective.