This is a unique offer for photographers!
Buy a copy of the book Creating A Photography Portfolio and book a Private Photography Training Session with Johnathan Andrews and get 20% discount by using your coupon code.
The coupon code is published on our Facebook page - please FOLLOW us on Facebook while you are there!
The book will be shipped within 24 hours from payment and the training session can be booked now for between 15 January 2018 and 15 February 2018.
This is a limited offer and will be removed when bookings reach 20 or at 9am on 21 November 2017. The price may change subject to demand.
Take your photography to the next level!
Book a private photographic training and mentorship session with Johnathan Andrews.
This is the perfect training solution if you are starting out in photography or if you want to take your craft to the next level!
What to expect from a training session?
The contents of the +-1 hour action packed session can be tailored and could include:
- post-production using Adobe Photoshop and Bridge
- camera settings
- technical principles and approaches
- creative composition
- posing a model
- and much more ...
What is required?
- Provide your own camera, lenses, computer and other equipment.
- The session will take place at the Thornhill Estate, Club House in Edenvale. Alternatively, a session could be done at your location at an additional charge.
I am an amateur and beginner in photography. Can I book a session?
- Yes, beginners and amateurs can book a session. You have to have your own camera and lenses.
- The session will be geared to cater for you from a beginners perspective.
About The Book - Introduction
Creating a Photography Portfolio features a portfolio for which South African photographer, Johnathan Andrews, received the Licentiateship Distinction from the Royal Photographic Society of Great Britain. In this book the portfolio photographs are used to discuss various photographic principles, and Johnathan relates the stories behind the images.
The photographs, and the narratives associated with them, provide a powerful insight into the world of photography, and especially the whole concept of telling stories with the use of photographs. A photographer's portfolio is a photographic curriculum vitae and this book discusses some of the important aspects to consider when compiling a showcase of photographic work.
This book is not a step-by-step guide to creating a portfolio, but instead, a practical example of how it could be done, with emphasis on how life experiences and circumstances impact the creative process.
- Ten portfolio photographs.
- Camera settings and technical descriptions of portfolio images.
- A discussion of The Royal Photographic Society of Great Britain Licentiateship Distinction requirements for stills photography.
- Three captivating and true stories behind the portfolio photographs.
- "Behind the scenes" photographs.
- A discussion about your "identity" as a photographer and artist.
- Aspects to consider when creating a portfolio.
- 92 Interior pages
- Size: 8" x 10" / 203mm x 245mm
- Glossy soft cover
- Full colour interior
- Perfect bound
- ISBN-13: 978-0-620-53007-1
Contact us now for enquiries
- Tel: 082 852 7522
- Email: email@example.com