Job Opportunity Details
The Johnathan Andrews Academy was established in 2007 and has grown into a respected training provider in photography, video production, graphic design, website development and professional make-up. The business further has a division which provides professional photographic and video production services, and we are photographic equipment and make-up retailers.
We are in search of a unique individual who will be responsible for new business generation and client relations at our studios in Edenvale, Greenstone. You need to be goal driven and used to working towards and reaching targets.
Put your skills to work and grow with the business.
We required the ideal person to start immediately!
Attending to client enquiries, quotes and coordination of customer services.
- R8000 nett salary + commission
- Performance incentives - earn extra money
- An appointment will be made on a six month basis of which three months will be a trial period. A further contract or permanent appointment could be negotiated after the initial six month period.
- Hours of work are 9am-6pm Monday to Friday.
- For the first period Saturdays 9am-1pm work will be required and during this period you will get one Saturday a month off.
- Facilitating enquiries for training courses, photographic & video production services, enquipment purchases.
- Filing and record keeping
- Scheduling photographic, make-up and video production bookings and keeping the diary
- Client relationship management and maintenance where required
- Client correspondence
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Business development
- Customer quotations and invoicing
- Attend to website maintenance functions (training on WordPress will be provided)
Skills and Qualities
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent command of English
- Superior communication abilities
- Superior skills in working with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word , Excel and Sage Pastel
- Accurate, systematic and meticulous
- Attention to detail
- Neat and presentable
- Sales experience
- Customer service experience
To apply for the position, please complete the application form below.